RenderKu integration with SendGrid allows you to automatically sync saved emails to your SendGrid account.
Connect to SendGrid Account
To connect to your SendGrid account, we would need API key from your SendGrid account.
- Go to your SendGrid's API Keys page and create new API Key for RenderKu.
- For access level, select Full Access.
- Copy the api key from SendGrid.
- Go to RenderKu's connections page and connect to your SendGrid account with the api key.
Turn on SendGrid Sync for Email
- Inside email editor, select Syncs from left sidebar.
- Turn on SendGrid Sync
If Auto Sync is turned on, we will automatically push email sync to SendGrid whenever email is saved.
If Auto Sync is turned off, you would need to manually push email sync.
You can view synced emails in SendGrid Design Library.
Email Sync Logs
Lastly, you can view sync results via email sync logs page.